Google

Friday, November 23, 2007

Impressive FPS Game - Crysis




Recently I felt like I want to shoot something, so I look for some new FPS game for fulfill myself. Then I found Crysis, it is really a nice graphic, breathtaking, fast pace, highly interactive game. You need a super computer with very high specs in order to play this game in high detail graphic mode, but is worth it, too bad my computer only can play in low mode, but it's still better than other FPS I ever played.

The wonder of this game is you can demolish most of the things around you or pick up the things that you see and then throw it to anywhere you like, this is what a gamer looking for all the time right? The AI (Artificial Intelligence) is almost near human-like, they will look for you when you shoot one of their people. Fun isn't it?

So, all gamers who like FPS game, should go get it and try...have fun!

1 comment:

Chris Chan said...

Good info for all gamers! Thanks!